Rudraksha14 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be the eyes of Lord Shiva and the symbol of Hanumanji. This bead has very strong qualities in our Hindu religion, as our religion says that it comes directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva
This provides positive energy to the wearer and also awakes our sixth sense for upcoming problems. Lord Shiva directly blesses with Wealth, growth, and prosperity.
WHAT IS RUDRAKSHA?
The GOD OF GODS “LORD SHIVA”, there is a relation between Lord Shiva and Rudraaksha. According to our mythology, Rudraaksha is produced by Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva was doing meditation for the welfare of the world and people and after a year, when he completed his meditation he opened his eyes so some drops of tears came off from his eyes. Where ever the tears of Lord Shiva fell into the earth, the earth gave birth to the tree of Rudraaksha.
MEANING OF RUDRAAKSHA
Rudraaksha is considered Holy in our Hindu religion. It contains two words: Rudr and Aksha. Rudra means Lord Shiva and Aksha means eye. As I mentioned earlier the tree of Rudraksha was born from the tear of Lord Shiv
WHAT IS 14 MUKHI RUDRAAKSHA?
According to our religious books, it is the most precious gemstone. 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is controlled by Hanumanji and it owns our senses. The bead of Rudraaksha is also known as Devi Mani or bead of gods, while Ajna chakra is another name for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This is recognized as Devi Mani and People also believe that Lord Shiva wears this bead himself. This Rudraksha activates the Ajna chakra which is between our two eyebrows. As per mythology Ajna chakra helps in taking good decisions for the future and the wearer could also imagine the future.
BENEFITS OF 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
As 14 mukhi Rudraaksha has some divine and special ability to change a person’s life. The wearer could see changes in his life with some benefits. Here are some positive benefits of wearing 14 mukhi Rudraksha.
- By the effect of this Rudraaksha, a person becomes a visionary.
- The decision-making ability of the person increases by wearing this bead.
- It defends the wearer from difficulties and helps in success too.
- It helps in getting competent rights.
- Rudraksha helps in to tackle with Saturn plant. The Saturn plant leads to sickness, depression, and many more mental problems for a person.
- A person who is affected by Manglik Dosh can make their life better by wearing 14 mukhi rudraksha.
- Beads help in meditation as a person concentrates more during the time of meditation.
- The Ajan chakra of Rudraksha helps to activate the sixth sense which is in between our eyebrows.
- The Rudraksha helps to protect the wearer with black magic and negativeness.
- As it opens our sixth sense, the person who involves in business and politics can make his vision better by wearing this Rudraksha.
POSITIVE EFFECT OF RUDRAKSHA
- The supreme bead of 14 mukhi Rudraaksha denotes Lord Hanumanji.
- By wearing this Rudraaksha one can attain a healthy and prosperous life.
- A person can develop power and leadership qualities by wearing this bead.
- Self-confidence and courage will not leave in any situation when you wear this Rudraaksha.
RUDRAKSHA’S THERAPEUTIC EFFECT
- It gives healing energy to the muscle and bones
- Rudraaksha gives relief from arthritis and fatness.
- It removes fear and phobia from life
DIVINE POWER OF RUDRAKSHA
Behind every small spiritual talk, there are many deep mythological stories of our gurus. We have to be patient while wearing Rudraksha. People have faith in this Rudraaksha as they believe that Rudraaksha is directly related to God. Here are some myths: –
- According to mythology, a Person who wears 14 mukhi Rudraksha lives in Rudralok. Rudralok is a place where Lord Shiva lives.
- The courtesy of Lord Hanuman is always with the person who wears 14 mukhi Rudraaksha because this Rudraksha is the symbol of Hanuman ji. Hanuman ji is a symbol of fearless and strength so the wearer is blessed by Hanumaj ji with this divine power.
- Our mythology says that a person will never face lockup if they wear rudraksha.
- 14 mukhi rudraaksha has extreme importance in our Hindu religion as Lord Shiva wears this Rudraksha himself.
HOW TO WEAR 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
- As 14 mukhi rudraaksha is the symbol of Hanumanji, so the best day to wear it is Tuesday.
- Take a bath on Tuesday and sit where you worship at the home.
- Take a copper plate and put peepal leaves.
- Now wash rudraksha with GangaJal and put sandalwood on it.
- Dedicate a flower in front of Rudraksha and light a ghee lamp.
- Chant Om Namah Shivay 108 times
- Wrap 14 mukhi Rudraaksha in a silk thread or put it into the gold or silver chain.
- You can wear it on your neck or in your hand as a bracelet.
Always wear Rudraaksha in red or yellow thread only. Never go for black color. Because black color is the symbol of negative energy.
MANTRA FOR 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
ॐ अस्य श्रीं हनुमन्मन्त्रस्य रामचन्द्र: ऋषि: जगती छन्द: श्री हनुम द्देवता औं बीजं, हस्फ्रै शक्ति: अभीष्ट सिद्धयर्थे जपे विनियोग: ।
This is the mantra of Hanumanji. Rudraksha is the symbol of Hanumaji and Tuesday is the day of Hanumaji. So, On Tuesday when you are going to wear Rudraaksha, chant this mantra. This mantra says the disciple of the absolute kind Shri RAM, Lord Hauman is kind too. And chanting this mantra on Tuesday is beneficial for the worshiper.
ॐ नमः शिवाय
The most important mantra is our Hindu religion. This mantra is chanted by every person in any difficulties. A small contains a big value. This mantra means Greetings to Lord Shiva.
BE ALERT AFTER WEARING THE RUDRAKSHA, HERE’S WHY: –
Every Religious activity needs proficiency. In our Hindu religion, we have to be careful before taking any religious step. According to our mythology, if we do mistakes at any step, we are responsible for our future difficulties. Similarly, While wearing 14 mukhi rudraksha, we have to be aware of some Do’s and Don’ts
- The most important habit you have to develop after wearing Rudraaksha is that you have to worship daily of Rudraaksha. Especially, Rudraakshaa is connected with Lord Shiva so a wearer has to worship Lord Shiva daily.
- Everything will not happen suddenly, we have to keep our faith in Rudraksha.
- Never show swag nor be flaunt of 14 mukhi Rudraksha.
- If the bead breaks, change it or replace it as soon as possible, as a broken bead attracts negative energy.
- Never exchange your bead with someone else or never give your bead to someone.
- Avoid using chemical soap after wearing beada
- Non-Veg is not acceptable at the of worship, and if you are wearing a holy bead-like 14 mukhi rudraaksha, so avoid eating Non-Veg.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing a bead
- Remove 14 mukhi of rudraksha before attending any funeral.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE ORIGINAL 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
- Observe the Rudraaksha carefully and see whether the line on the body of the Rudraaksha is connected from one end to the other or not.
- Find out whether the Rudraaksha bead is tempered or not.
- Take a glass of warm water and put Rudraksha beads in it. Make sure the water is clear. If the Bead remains hard, it means the Rudraaksha is original.
- If there is a small hole or damage in the Rudraaksha or if the bead becomes discolored after being removed from the water. It means that Rudraaksha is not pure.