Planet Saturn is one of the most significant planets for careers & jobs and it is also known as Jeevena Karaka or Karma Karaka. Apart from it, the 10th house of the horoscope is also responsible for careers.
A service-oriented people who are seeking a job get frustrated when they do not find any suitable job. In the world of competition, the whole energy and study feel wasted after losing an opportunity to work and earn. The question which arises during this time is that
- Am I suitable for work?
- Will I get enough income to live?
- When do I get the promotion?
- Why I am underestimated in the organization?
Apart from this many questions arises and we find out the spiritual way to solve these questions. Astrology is the move that can help you to find a suitable career.
IMPORTANCE OF SATURN IN JOB
If the Saturn planet is positioned in its own house or in any exalted house, then it will not affect your career. But Sun, Moon, and Mars are three enemy plants of Saturn if Saturn is positioned in an exalted position and the enemy plants are positioned in 1oth house, then the person will face difficulties in finding a job.
If Mercury planet is positioned in the 10th house of the person’s horoscope then the person is blessed with intelligence and he can get a career in the field of trading, investigation, spiritual job, or any job just like insurance.
IMPACT OF OTHER PLANETS ON CARRER
According to astrology, Sun is considered the Father in all houses. So, if the sun is positioned in a strong and prestigious position then the person will get a job in the field of department or politics. These two careers are suitable for the person whose Sun is positioned in a strong house.
Moon is responsible for the career which is linked to emotions. A good position on Moon can help you to dedicate your career to the field of nursing, physiology, and doctors.
The most mysterious planet in astrology, Rahu. It is considered the south node of the Moon. The energy of this planet is not always negative but it can make sudden changes in your career. So, in the horoscope, you have to find what is the position of Rahu.
The good position of Ketu leads you in your career of spiritual. A spiritual leader like a priest or pandit is s suitable career when the position of Ketu is good in your horoscope.
IMPORTANCE OF 10th HOUSE IN HOROSCOPE
Mainly the house is Saturn’s ruling house apart from Saturn if any planet is positioned in this house then it may give a positive or negative impact. If the 10th house of a person’s horoscope is afflicted then he may not find any suitable job even after many efforts.
- If Jupiter planet is positioned in the 10th house or in its own house, there are high chances of getting jobs such as a leader, admin, public relations, or any government job.
- If the Lord of the 10th house, Saturn is positioned at the 7th house in your horoscope then the person will get a luxurious job after marriage. But the field of the job totally depends on which planet is positioned in the 10th house when Saturn is in the 7th house.
- The 10th house decides many objectives related to your career. It decides whether you serve as a serviceman in your local town or far away from home. It also decides the location of a person after marriage, whether it’s the hometown or somewhere else.
- If Saturn is placed in the 7th house and the Moon is positioned in the 10th house then there are high chances of getting the job far from home. But the position of other planets interferes too.
- If the Lord of the 9th house Jupiter is positioned in the 10th house and the 10th house is in the dominating position then the person will get the job without any difficulties.
- In Vedic Astrology, Jupiter is also considered the lord of the 5th house. If the planet of the 5th house is positioned in the 10th house in your horoscope then there are high chances of getting an education job such as teaching, or lectureship.
Basically, according to our Vedic astrology, the planet of the 10th and 9th house should be strong to get a desirable job. Your dominating house should be strong too to get a desirable job.
ROLE OF HOUSES IN JOB
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 12th place of your horoscope is responsible for a job change.
If the 1st house is in dominating position then your physical appearance and the general mood in the job will affect you.
If the lord is in the 2nd position then the financial and the material position of your job will be affected.
Communication, relation, and expression with sibling affect if the 3rd house of your horoscope is in the dominating position.
Family values and relationship with your mother affect if the 4th house of your horoscope is occupied by Lord.
Current job, health, service & debts will go in some unwanted position if Lord is positioned in the 6th place.
If the 8th house of the horoscope is in the dominating position then you may feel a disturbance in your personal life.
You will face a job change or job transfer if the 9th house of your horoscope is occupied by the lord.
Your rank, status, or profession may affect if the 10th house of your horoscope is in the dominating position.
If the 12th house of your horoscope is occupied by the Lord, then you may lose limitation or control.
All these situations depend on the position of the other place on the planet too.
HOW TO IMPRESS SATURN?
- The first and most important remedy to impress Lord Saturn is to do Shani Graha Shanti Puja.
- Crows are the representative of Saturn and Saturn is responsible for JOb. Offer some boiled rice to the crows every Saturday, it gives calmness to Saturn.
- Two basic mantras of our culture are the Gayatri mantra & Mahamritunjya mantra, recite these two mantras daily 31 times.
- Vighna Vinayak Lord Ganesha removes obstacles from our life. If you’re facing an issue in your career then recite his main mantras which are “Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha”.
- An astrological remedy is beneficial if you are not getting a job. Pierce 4 cloves in a lime. With pure devotion recite “Om Shree Hanumate Namah. After this put this lime in your pocket. This will help you to get a job or get a promotion if you’re in a job.
- After consulting with an astrologer, Take a gemstone or Yantra to tackle with Saturn.
- Goddess Laxmi lives in our Palm. When you wake up in the morning. Look at your palm and remember Goddess Laxmi, it brings financial stability to your career.
Yes, these remedies will help you in your career but it doesn’t mean that you will stop working for your career. Along with remedies hard work and constancy bring a successful career.
The worst enemy for our career is Panic & Fear which reduces productivity and happiness in your career. In these situations, it is important to stay positive. Despite of many failures, give your best to the work and do it with your pure heart.
SOME NATURAL REMEDIES
- Kul Devi or family goddess is very important in our life. So, if failure is not leaving you then you have to grow a habit to leave with failures. It will leave you with time. Do worship your family goddess daily, Prayers are heard by god if you are doing it with a pure heart. There is divine power in the worship, so do it with a pure heart.
- Every Saturday evening offers a ghee lamp to the peepal tree and then do take 108 rounds of the peepal tree and pray for your job. Along with a ghee lamp, you can offer some bhog to the peepal tree.
- If you’re struggling with some negative energy in Life then there is a basic remedy to tackle it. Put 4 lamps on cow dung along with mustard oil and move it 8 times from head to feet. Then put this cow dung with a lamp in between any chouraha along with some bhog. While doing this say” I am leaving all my problems with it here now prosperity and joy will come in life. This remedy is highly beneficial on Amavasya and Purnima nights.